Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tilda Friends







Hi everyone... Today I made a card that I am submitting to The Color Dare Challenge. The challenge is to use these colors below.


For my stacks I used K&Company "Wild Saffron". I used my Tilda Ice Ballet stamp and I drew the mushroom. The challenge called for you to use Stampin Up markers but since I don't have any right now I used my Copic Markers. For the scallop edge I used my trusty Nestabilities Lace Die. I used one of my sentiment stamps and some color box chalks for highlights. Two paper flowers and a glitter brad was the finishing touch...

5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Your Tilda stamp is getting a workout! Adorable card!

Lori said...

Pattie, this is ADORABLE! I love your coloring and great job drawing that mushroom...it's perfect! I love how you used this week's colors. Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare!
Lori

LINDA said...

This is darling.. Love the mushroom.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

This is too cute!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Dare!!

Julie Ranae said...

Really sweet card and a great entry for the challenge...So glad you could play along with us at The Color Dare!