Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sweet Magnolia Sketch Challenge!!




Here is my entry for the Sweet Magnolia Sketch Challenge. This is my first one for this challenge and I had a lot of fun making this card. Here is the sketch that we were given:


I used my own image of Pattieboop dressed in her winter outfit. I created her a few weeks ago. I basically used plain cardstock for all sections of my card. I stamped on pale blue paper for the section behind Pattieboop using two snowflake stamps. I then embossed it with my cuttlebug snowflake folder. I used MS Word and typed out Season's Greetings and just kept pasting it over and over. I used flocked lace from We R Memory Keepers called Christmas snowflakes and colored it blue with my Color Box Chalks. I added a few silk flowers and attached them with glitter snowflakes and brads. I added a little glitter to give it sparkle and it was done! What do you think?




4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Hooray, Pattieboop's first contest entry! She's cute, where's Allie?

Ila said...

Your card is Gorgeous and Amazing!!...You are So Creative!!..I love how you created your own papers and elements...I thought you had used designer papers..and the computer generated sentiment is Fabulous...Thank you so much for entering my sketch contest!!....Big Hugs!.. Ila

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow! I can't believe you've done the papers, so creative! This card is fabulous with lovely details. Blue is my favourite colour.
Hugs xx
Pat

BA said...

this is so sweet pattie
xoxo BA