Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Friday Sketchers Challenge #70







This is my first time entering the friday Sketchers Challenge. The sketch that we were given is here along with my entry. This is a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card and I chose this happy lazy frog as my image. I found him on timtim.com and as long as I do not sell this card I am allowed to use it.
I chose some stacks that I picked up at Big Lots. The colors are so cheery and bright! I used my Nestabilities lace border die and cut out some paper flowers and attached them with some shiny brads. To color my image I used copic markers and to give my ovals a hint of shading I used color box chalks. So what do you think?

2 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

what a lovely card Pattie,I must get that Lace border it looks so pretty I hve only got a few copics but i'm not getting on so well with them,
but your colouring is beautiful xxDorothy

Pattie G said...

Thanks Dorothy, I just ordered about 24 new copics and can't wait to get them. I only have 8 right now. They are so expensive but I really like them. I also use watercolor pencils and I combine them with the copics.