Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Winter Wonderland # 17 and Mo's Freebie Challenge











Here is a note card that I made for Mo's Freebie Challenge and now Winter Wonderland #17. Mo gave us a drawing of a cup of latte with a scone and I decided to do a note card. I used my watercolors to color this image. For some depth I used a Spellbinders Borderabilities die for my lace border and a Nestabilities scalloped oval for my shape. A brown satin ribbon and a little glitter to give it sparkle and it was done!


It looks like Hot Chocolate so I decided to enter it in to this weeks Winter Wonderland Challenge. Since the inside of my card was blank, I decided to add a hot chocolate recipie inside. What do you think?

3 comments:

Lavender and old lace said...

I saw this freeby and thought I wouldnt be able to do anything with it but seeing yours I will have a go with it yours is lovely xxDorothy

Teri said...

I think it's fab Pattie! I love that border die. Love the colours too and the recipe ..... yum!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx

Teri said...

I think it's a great idea having the recipe too!
Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland this week.
Hugs,
Teri x