Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Celebrate the Spirit of Christmas



Ok, I was not going to create another card until tomorrow but I said, Why Not? For this card I used one of my favorite stacks called Garden Party. I am running out of this one and I have to purchase more. When I first started this card I had no layout and just followed my instincts. I took striped card stock and added some snowflakes with a few of my stamps. To give it depth I took 2 pieces of watercolor paper and tore them to create the snow. A little Color Box Chalks to add that soft blue color and some glitter gave it that sparkle that I love...

I added a snowflake to a die cut made with my Cuttlebug and used blue and glitter embossing powder to enhance it. An image by Mo's Digital Pencil, called Rafe made this card. This cute little angel is so precious and this is the first time that I am using it. I used my limited copic markers and watercolor pencils to color the image. A little ribbon, pearls, glitter and gems completed the card.