Pages

Friday, July 3, 2020

Challenge 172 at Pattie's Creations

Welcome back to my Blog...
A new challenge has started over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge and the theme is "Anything Goes"
Here is my creation for this challenge. I am the artist and owner of Pattie's Creations but I love to create using my images so I always join in the fun!
I used one of my new images called "Succulents With Hanging Vases"
I colored the image using Photoshop. I created my own window and cut it out. The cloud background was also created in Photoshop with some of my brushes. The paper is from my stash and the cat silhouettes are from some of my dies. I also used dies for the sentiments.
Please leave me some comments because you know how I love to get them!
Thank You

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card and lovely image, fantastic colouring as well...Have a lovely weekend my friend.. ♥

Joy Wilson said...

Such a sweet card! My cat would be trying to take those vases down. Lol. Have a great weekend. Stay in touch!
Much love,
Joy

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Adorables cartes avec la silhouette du chat noir.
J'aime beaucoup.
MaryannG