Pages

Friday, June 5, 2020

Challenge 171 at Pattie's Creations

It's time for a new challenge at 
I am the owner and artist and I love creating new images and adding my own creations each month...
This months theme is "Things that Fly"
I chose one of my images called "Honey Bees and Hive"
Front
Inside Sentiment
You can purchase my images at my Etsy Store!
There is also a FREEBIE each month at our challenge for you to dowload.
I created my background using Photoshop with a free cloud brush that I found online. I colored the image using Photo shop also.
Thanks You

3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

Beautiful card! Love that image!!! Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Joy

aussie aNNie said...

Love this Pattie, great image and sentiment.xx

Vic said...

Super card, Pattie. Love your little bees. The (pun) sentiment works perfectly for this card. Your teammie, Vic x