Pages

Friday, August 7, 2020

Challenge 173 at Pattie's Creations

Our new challenge started over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge and the them for this month is Beach/Under The Sea...
I decided to make a card for my granddaughter using
You can purchase this image and many more at my Etsy Store!
I created my background paper by using some of my Color Box Chalks.
I colored Pearl using Photoshop and Chameleon Color Tones Pens.
I created the pattern for her bottom and top in Photoshop and used the fill tool. 
For the Seahorse I used one of my dies.
I created my own sentiment and finally added a starfish and some pearls and gems. A little glitter and it was complete!
Thanks for stopping by

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creative card, love how you used the pearls for bubbles. xx
Have a lovely weekend 💖

CraftinGranny said...

Great card Patti! The mermaid is beautiful and I love how she is colored. Wish I knew how to use Photoshop cause there are so many neat things you can do with it. Let me know if you ever give lessons.. Hugs, Carol

Vic said...

Super card - I love the way you created the background and her tail is amazing! Your Teammie, Vic x