Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Hello Bear Gift Tag

Hello everyone. Today is Monday and I have another creation for you and this one is for There's Magic In The Air Challenge and The Pink Elephant Challenge. There's Magic in the Air provided the image and they would like to see gift tags and also stitching somewhere. The Pink Elephant theme is "All About Pink". I used papers from my stash, some Prima flowers, brads, ribbon and my branch punch. Instead of using my sewing machine I decided to add the stiches using a pen. Behind my image I used one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders and cut it out with my Nestabilities scallop oval die.

10 comments:

Danielle said...

Really cute Pattie! I love the colours and the teddy bear is coloured so beautifully! Great take on this weeks challenge! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC!
Hugs, Danielle

LINDA said...

Adorable tag..Love the little teddy bear.. Fab coloring..
Hugs, Linda

Annie said...

great tag so cute - thanks for joining us at TPE.
Ann xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Hi Pattie! This is so,so cute!Love the color of your bear! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC
~Hugs~
Patti

A Consuming Passion said...

Pretty colouring Patti!
The flower detail in the corner is great. really vibrant.
Thanks for taking the challenge - good luck and hope to see more of your beautiful work next week on TMITA/PCC.

Nilla said...

Gorgeous tag, love the sweet colors! Pink teddy, lovely! Hugs Nilla

Nina said...

Pattie, this is super cute! love the pink teddy bear and of course I love the green, you soft pp and your embossed pieced are all just so perfect... beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Patti J said...

Wow Pattie! What a beautiful bear! Your spring colors make me smile from ear to ear! Great job on the challenge this week! Thanks for joining in - hope to see you back next week!

craftieodmae said...

What a fantastic tag!!! Tahnks for joing us in out challenge at TMITA/PCC this week. Hope to see you next week too! Hugs Olga

Kim Mc said...

Well, can't go wrong with pink in my opinion and that holds true for your creation! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for playing along with us again this week that TMITA/PCC and see ya next week!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!