Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pastel Beauty

Hello everyone, I have a creation today and this one is for The Sketch Saturday Challenge and The Colour Create Challenge. Sketch Saturday provided the sketch and Colour Create has a color them using soft pink, soft blue, white & silver. I used papers from my stash and colored my image with Adobe Fireworks CS4. I added a few different textures by using two of my Cuttlebug embossing folders and one of my Fiskars border punches. I used my oval scallop dies for the border around my image and my sentiment. A few soft flowers, brads, silver cabachon beads and a piece of blue organza ribbon completed my creation.

4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Adorable sketch, great color combo!

ileana said...

Wow Pattie, this is lovely! the scketch is not an easy one but you resolved it so very nicely, I like a lot this card... so soft and sweet... You are really skilled with CS4!! someday you´ll have to teach us how to color images digitally so well :-) Hugs!!

Louise said...

gorgeous card and love the softness of this card, thanks for joining us on sketch saturday.
louise xx

Mina said...

beautiful card Pattie, I love this daisy stamp from Sugar Nellie and the colours work so perfectly for her...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx