Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank You Butterfly


Hello everyone... I have another creation for you that I finished last night. This one is for The Creatalicious Challenge and their them is "No stamped images except a sentiment" and The Winter Wonderland Challenge and their theme is to use the colors burgundy and teal. I used a feather edged blank ivory card as my base and my Cuttlebug butterfly die and embossing folder for my focal point. I also used my dotted swiss Cuttlebug folder along with my Martha Stewart butterfly border punch. The scroll was made using my Sizzix die called flower & vines #2. I added burgundy and teal ribbon to the one side, a few gems and three tiny butterflies on my sentiment. What do you think?

11 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

Lovely card Pattie love the embossed butterfly. Thanks for joining us at WW this week hugs Pascale

Kylie said...

Very clever Pattie. Love all the butterflies. Good luck in the challenge. It's a hard one.

Kylie ox

Lynda said...

Beautiful card Pattie! Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland.

Lynda xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card, beautiful details and fabulous butterfly.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun! Love what you did with our colour combo at Winter Wonderland this week. Glad you could join us - hope to see you next time too!
Hugs,
Teri x

Joey said...

Hi Pattie

this is beautiful, the butterfly and the butterfly punch work so perfectly together, you have really made these colours work well too.

Thanks for joining us at ww

Joey.x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card Pattie, love the butterfly, many thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. love the butterfly..Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious..
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

I love butterflies and your card was a delight to see!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful,love all your gorgeous detail!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
Hugs xx

Teri said...

Love this card Pattie! The butterfly border is beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Teri xx