Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Follow Me!!!

Hello everyone... It is Monday and the start of a new week. I have another creation and this one is for a few challenges. Friday Sketchers Challenge provided the sketch, Crafty Catz Challenge theme is use the color combo lilac and lemon, and Cute Card Thursday Challenge theme is spots and dots. I am also entering this card in a special challenge by Michelle Perkett and her theme is Inspiration. She wants us to make something that inspires us and Sprintime always inspires me! I had so much fun with this card because the colors are so Springy! I used papers from my stash and two embossing folders in my Cuttlebug machine to create dots and spots on my papers. My image is a freebie from Pollycraft  and I colored it using Adobe Fireworks and copic markers. I added lilac plaid ribbon, lilac felt butterfly & flower border, 3 rhinestones and a sentiment. So what do you think?

11 comments:

carol said...

Hello... This looks a great sketch to follow, your card is gorgeous, thanks for playing along with craftycatz, x carol

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
Another gorgeous card from you this week,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Great Spring colors, too bad we've got another snow storm due on Wednesday, makes me wish it was Spring! Cute little ducklings with their Mommy Duck!

Emma said...

Hi Pattie
Your card is adorable and such lovely colours. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs Emma x
(Pollycraft DT)

Kylie said...

This is so cute Pattie. Love the colours for this challenge and your colouring is great. I like you new look blog too!

Kylie ox

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card . THe image really suits the lilac and lemon theme
Lisa ;)

Michelle said...

Hi Pattie!! This is the cutest card ever!! How adorable are those little ducklings!! Beautiful colors and your embellishments are perfect as always!! Thanks for insiring us with your lovely entry Pattie!!:)

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card, fab papers and sweet image.
luv
Debby

LINDA said...

OH Now this is just to cute.. and colored perfectly!! Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

Annie said...

I love the cute image on this card, and the touch of sparkle. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x

Aud said...

Oh, it's beautiful! Such a sweet image!♥

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud