Pages

Friday, January 1, 2021

Challenge 178 at Pattie's Creations

 Well here we are at the start of a New Year. 

Let's welcome 2021 and hope that it is a better year!

The challenge just started at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge ...

The theme for this month is "Anything Goes"


I chose my image called "Dragonflies Fly" 

You can purchase this image and many more at my Etsy Store.

The background for my card was purchased on Etsy. They have many Vintage backgrounds at Vintage By Me.

I colored my image using Photoshop and made it look like torn paper. I made my sentiment and added a pretty butterfly that I had in my stash. I hope you like it...

Thank You for visiting my Blog



1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and cute images , hope your New Year was a good one, regardless the lock down.xx