Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Challenge 177 at Pattie's Creations

 WOW, I can't believe that it is already the end of 2020. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year!

A new challenge just started over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. This is my favorite challenge because I am the Artist and owner. Please join in the fun and show us your creations using our theme.

The theme for this challenge is "Winter Fun"


I chose one of my newest images called "Santa's Workshop"

I colored the image using Photoshop and I created my night sky background using Photoshop also. I added trees with one of my die cuts. I also added some of my elves to the image. The elf in the large window is called "Peek a Boo Elf".

I used Liquid Pearls for the icicles and Stickles Glitter Glue for some sparkle.

I would love for you to leave me some comments and any questions too!

Happy Holidays!



1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

This is absolutely fabulous, lovely design and gorgeous card. xxx