Pages

Friday, December 7, 2018

Challenge 153 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Well, here we are at the end of another year!!! Time flew by this year and we have a new challenge at Pattie's Creations
The theme for December is "Winter / Christmas"
Here is my creation...
I made this card using papers from my stash and my image called
You can buy this image at my Etsy Store by clicking on the name.
I colored my image using Photoshop and used the Oil Painting tool to transform it. I added snowflakes that I cut out using one of my punches. I added a sentiment that I made in MS Word and cut it out using my Grand Caliber machine with an oval scalloped die. I also used another one of my punches for the white embellishment side border. I used some Stickles glitter glue to finish my creation.
I hope you like it!!!
Come on over to My challenge and show us what you have made using this theme!!!

Thank You,



3 comments:

Elizabeth Hart said...

Pattie - your reindeer look wonderful in this winter scene!!

Pattie G said...

Thanks Elizabeth

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!