Pages

Friday, November 2, 2018

Challenge 152 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Our new Challenge has just started over at Pattie's Creations and the theme for November is
"Birthdays"
I hope you come on over and join in the fun and show us what you create using our theme. We also have a FREEBIE every month so please check it out.
For my creation I chose my image called 

I used papers from my stash and I also created the pink stripe paper using Photoshop. I colored my images using Photoshop and I cut them out to give them some dimension. I added Stickles Glitter Glue to my images. I added a small white bow to my dress image. I found a picture of the Eiffel Tower on the Internet and used it along with a sentiment that I created. The black scroll was done by using one of my dies in my Cuttlebug Machine. 

Thank You for Stopping by!!!


3 comments:

Joy Wilson said...

I adore that beautiful pink dress! And the Eiffel towers. Just stunning.
Hugs, Joy
Joyfullystamps.blogspot.com

Pattie G said...

Thank you Joy. Welcome to our DT...

Beebeebabs said...

Wow such a beautiful card!!!