Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Sunflower Thinking of You

Hello again... I have been very busy this week working on cards for CDAC Progressive Challenges. You have to be a member of Crafter's Digital Art Center to play so if you are not a member please click Here to join. You will find many talented crafters there and I have a group called Pattie's Creations so stop by my group and become a member. We have so much fun there!
On to my card... I chose this lovely Sunflower with Butterfly image from Just Inklined and colored it using Adobe Fireworks. My paper is from my stash and I made the brown and white scroll paper using a stamp wheel and ink. I added some pretty flowers, a ribbon, sentiment and glitter to finish my creation. I hope you like it!
I am entering this creation to the following Challenges:
Flutterby Wednesdays Challenge ... Theme is must have a Butterfly, Fairy or Angel
Penny's Challenges ... Theme is Fall
Sentimental Sundays ... Theme is Autumn
Papertake Weekly Challenge ... Theme is Things With Wings

12 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh WOW ... this is beautiful Pattie!! LOVE the color on your butterfly and the touch of sparkle is PERFECT! Awesome creation and I'm so glad you've joined in our Progressive Challenge fun at CDAC!!
Happy Day to you!!

Charlene said...

wow Pattie this is so gorgeous! I love the colors that you went with and that dp is so great with this image. Great scroll, I keep forgetting that I have one of those wheels, might have to dig mine out lol. You did an awesome job coloring that sunflower and butterfly too.

Rhonda Miller said...

Pattie, this is a lovely card.

Jennifer Moore said...

Lovely coloring on your sunflower. Love the shine the center has.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Oh Pattie, great card, love the little touches of glitter on the image, the DP and the flourishes, really nice!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Danni said...

Wonderful card with such an autumn feel to it! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Unknown said...

WOW what an awesome Autumn Card!! It's gorgeous:-) We are so glad that you came to play at Sentimental Sunday's this week:-)
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Shelby said...

Beautiful card and beautiful coloring. Love how you did the leaves...they look very 3dish! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
and thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Fall themed challenge

Shelby

Tameko said...

Beautiful card. Your sunflower is stunning. Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Autumn Challenge!

Jen Shults said...

Very pretty! Love that stamp! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Flutterby Wednesday challenge!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Such a beautiful card! I always love sunflowers! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays! Good luck!

LiSa SSDT

Jill said...

gorgeous card Patti love the sunshine yellows thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx