Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Autumn Wishes

Hello again... I have another creation for The CDAC Progressive Challenge which is going on now at Crafter's Digital Art Center. If you are not a member you can become one by clicking HERE.
The theme is Fall and we were given some free images by some very talented artists. This image of a woman is by Liastampz and I colored her using Adobe Fireworks. She needed a background so I created a digital background of Fall trees using Adobe Photoshop and placed the woman image in front of the background. I love using all the Adobe software.. I used othere papers from my stash and added ribbon, leaf border cutout, glitter buttons, and a sentiment. I hope you like the final creation!!!

9 comments:

Donna Moore said...

Beautiful work! Your background is so very perfect for this image, I love your paper piecing, along with your creativity and skills with the software!! Knocks my socks off!!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
donna
cdacpc/DT

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow Pattie, this is fabulous.

Jackie Scott said...

Beautiful card Pattie, the image fits in so perfectly with your very scenic background.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous card- I wish I had a clue about creating digitally- your background is awesome!

Unknown said...

Beautiful creation Patti, your digital work is excellent. I like the way that the ladies coat looks like it's fabric. *Hugs*

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. You have created such an awesome scene. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Hugs,
Kate CDAC DT

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie - great work with the photoshop brushes, looks awesome!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Jilly said...

Beautiful creation Patti, your digital work is excellent. Background is very perfect for this image, Your paper piecing, along with your creativity and skills with the software is gorgeous.
drum spill pallets

Valerie said...

Wow! You did an awsome job with the background, it turned at amazing. Inspires me to learn more in Photo Shop.