Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fuschia Dove

I have one more creation for today and this one is for There's Magic In The Air Challenge and La La Land Challenge. There's Magic in the Air provided the image called The Flight of The Fuschia and their theme is to make something comforting and use flourishes and/or pearls. La La Land Challenge theme is to use plain cardstock and no designer papers. I used pink cardstock, glitter paper and vellumn. I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks CS4 and then using Adobe Photoshop CS4 I added a comforting sentiment. I used one of my Color Box Chalks around the edges of the vellumn. I added ribbon to two of the corners, a pink pearl flourish, Prima Flowers and some cabachon pink gems. What do you think?

10 comments:

Elena said...

This card is so gorgeous! I love the gentle look you created! Pearls, gems, glitter cardstock, pink gems look so amazing here!
Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land!

Kristine said...

Oh WOW, this is beautiful!! I love your shimmery white c.s. and your dove and sentiment along with your pearls is so perfect! What a comforting card for someone. Thanks so much for playing along with us at LaLa Land Crafts! *Ü*

Milnie said...

grogeous card Pattie! love the sentiment!

hugs

Nilla said...

Everything in this card is just beautiful! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week! Hugs Nilla

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wow Patti... this is over the top gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at TMITA/PCC!
~Hugs~
Patti

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week and I hope to see you next week too! Hugs,Olga

Anonymous said...

so pretty in pink Pattie! Thanks for joining us in Lisa's challenge at lala land crafts!
Pam Going Postal

Kim Mc said...

Simply gorgeous, Pattie! Of course, I love the color scheme(!) and your layout showcases the image wonderfully. And those pink pearl flourishes and flower centers are perfect! Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA/PCC! Hope you can come back and play with us again next week!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh so pretty!!!

Irina Blount said...

Very pretty!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge!!
Hugs!!
:) Irina