Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine Rosie


Hello everyone. I have another creation and this one is for The La La Land Craft Challenge, The Papertake Weekly Challenge, Allsorts Challenge and Crafty Creations Challenge. The theme for La La Land is to make a shaped card so I decided to make a heart and I used an image from La La Land Crafts called Rosie with bird. The Papertake weekly Challenge has a color theme of pink. Allsorts Challenge theme is hearts and flowers. Crafty Creations theme is Valentines or love. I colored my image using my copic markers. I used a heart chipboard piece as my base and covered it with pink dotted paper. I cut out my image using one of my Spellbinders dies. I added pink ribbon to hang my card and plenty of Prima flowers. I then added pearls and gems to the centers of the flowers and a sentiment to complete my creation.

14 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Very cute valentine's card! Love the heart shape too.

Danielle said...

How adorable Pattie! Look at all those flowers - how pretty! Beautiful colouring of the image too!
Hugs, Danielle

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! This is so adorable and sweet! I love all the flowers and the shape! Awesome job! Thanks so much for joining us at La La Land Crafts!

Kylie said...

So sweet! Great colouring and just look at all those flowers! Love them.

Kylie ox

Elena said...

What a seet project! Oh, I love this heart you created! Really like how you decorated it with the flowers!
Thank you so much for joining us at La-La Land Crafts Weekly Challenge! :)

Maureen said...

So very pretty! Love the heart shape and all those flowers! Thanks for playing with us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Irina Blount said...

Cute, cute, cute!! LOVE it!! Thank you so much for playing along at La-La Land Crafts.
Hugs!!
:) Irina

Saskia said...

Oooh... so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with your LOVELY work!

Saskia :)

Jill said...

wow Pattie this is absolutely stunning, I love the heart shape and the flowers looks wonderful, aww the image is adorable thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Rose said...

what a sweet card, luv all the flowers around it.
thanks for joining us on crafty creations this week :)

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along in our Love/Valentine Challenge at Crafty Creations! Cheers Claire x

shelly said...

lovey card thank you for sharing over at ccc

Kirsten...x said...

fabulous project love all the flowers...x


thanks for joining us this week at allsorts hugs kirsten...x

brenda said...

Hi Pattie

This is very pretty, all those lovely flowers and the pretty pink, just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing with us Allsorts this week.

B x