Pages

Friday, October 2, 2026

Challenge 247 at Pattie's Creations

 Hello and welcome to my blog. 

Today started a brand new challenge at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. 

I am Pattie, the owner and artist and would like to share my creations for this month. You can come on over and join in the fun!

For my first card I used a brand new image called 

"Cats on Fence with  Pumpkins"


I colored my image in Photoshop and then 

enhanced it using MS Copilot. I just love the way this one came out.


My second card was created basically the same way but I used the Autumn sentiment from Digitalscrapbook.com

This image is a FREEBIE called "Fall Flowers in Pot" and you can get the black and white digital image at the challenge blog.

Happy Creating and I hope you come on over and show us what you have created for this new challenge.

Thanks

Pattie G

No comments: