Pages

Friday, November 4, 2022

Challenge 200th Anniversary

 Here we are at an Anniversary at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

This is our 200th Challenge and it's time for a Celebration...

This month there will be 4 Winners and they each get 3 Images from my Etsy Store. There will be 2 Random Winners and 2 Pattie's Creations Image Winners. We have a great FREEBIE, so go take a look...

Here is my creation for this Challenge.


I used my image called Gnome Trio. You can purchase this image and many more at my Etsy Store. I created my own background papers and colored my image in Photoshop. My little pearls in the corners were created by me also in Photoshop. I added a sentiment and it was done!
Thank You




2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Loving seeing your images Patti. A Super card and so nice to see it beautifully done with PS, my favourite way of making cards.
Faith x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and gorgeous card, love each addition on this one xx