Pages

Friday, April 2, 2021

Challenge 181 at Pattie's Creations

 It is time again for another new challenge over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

The theme for this month is "Birthdays"

I decided to use my image called "Butterfly 1" for my creation. I made a birthday card using some cardstock. I colored my image with my Copics and Twinkling H2O's.

The background was created using my Gelli Plate. I assembled the card using Photoshop and added a sentiment. I used green cardstock from my stash to create a border around the background.

Come on over to Pattie's Creations and join in the fun! You can win some of my digital images and there is always a FREEBIE for you.

Thank You

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is beautiful Pattie.... love the gorgeous colours. xx

Pattie G said...

Thank you Annie...