Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Challenge 169 at Pattie's Creations

It's time for a new challenge at 
I am the owner and artist and I love creating new images and adding my own creations each month...
This months theme is "Birthdays"
I chose one of my images called "Party Hat Trio"
You can purchase this image and many more at my Etsy Store.
Front of Card

Inside Sentiment
I used paper from my stash and created my background papers in Photoshop. I also colored my image using Photoshop. I added Stickles Glitter Glue to the pom poms on the hats.
I made the sentiment for the inside of the card that says Hats off to you...
Please leave some comments and let me know what you think...
Thank You

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Looks fabulous Pattie, love the party hats for the current challenge.x

Pattie G said...

Thanks Annie

Vic said...

Super card! I love how simple and eye-catching it is. Great colour-palette too. Your Patties Creations teammie - Vic xx

Desire Fourie said...

Pattie this is such a wonderful creation with great attention to detail. Love the colours. All the elements work so well together. Keep safe and healthy.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Janis Lewis said...

Hi, Pattie! I got your comment about emailing you to claim my prize. I have emailed a couple of times. Maybe it's going to your junk folder? I just emailed again. Thanks for reaching out. Hugs!