Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

Scapbooking ABC's with Dea Challenge 1

Hello everyone!
A new challenge just started over at "Scrapbooking ABC's with Dea"
Come on over and join in the fun!!!
I have decided to make a recipe binder and create a scrapbook page for each recipe.
The theme for this month is "Apples or Autumn or both"
I created a scrapbook page for an Apple Butter Recipe.
I created my background paper using one of my images from my Etsy Store called "Apples in Basket". I used Photoshop to duplicate my image once I colored it. All of my images are hand drawn by me and colored using Chameleon Pens and Photoshop.
I am using 8.5" x 11" paper for my base and once I have enough recipes I will put each one in a plastic sleeve, organize them and put into a binder. I hope you like my creation...


1 comment:

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Pattie, what a lovely idea! Thank you for following my blog, I am now your newest follower. :)
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads