Pages

Friday, September 7, 2018

Challenge 150 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Hello again!!! 
This month at Pattie's Creations Challenge, our Theme is "Fairytale/Fantasy"
I chose my image called "Princess Pumpkin Coach" and you can purchase it at my Etsy Store HERE...
I also added another of my images to the inside of my card called "Fairy Bella"
Come on over and join in the fun 
and you could also win some of my images!!!

I colored the image in Photoshop and some Copics.
I used papers from my stash, a sentiment that I created, stickles glitter glue, ribbon and a fancy flowered die cut using my die cut machine.
I hope you like it!!!
I love to receive comments so let me know what you think...

FRONT OF CARD

INSIDE

Thank You


5 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Any little 'Princess' would love getting this card! I love it!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Pattie G said...

Thanks Sandi!!!

Love
Pattie

Jackiekg said...

Lovely colourful card. Love the way you
have coloured the inside too.

Vic said...

What a lovely card... I love the fact that you have made the inside look as wonderful ans the front too... it's stunning! Vic. x

Elizabeth Hart said...

Perfect "fairy tale" card for young girl! Love it!