Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Wooden Shoes



Today I have a creation for my challenge at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge. The theme this week is "Birthdays". We have two Birthdays this week!!! Two of our DT members are celebrating their Birthdays, say Happy Birthday to Anne and Charlene by visiting their blogs. I used my image called "Wooden Shoes With Tulips" and I colored it using Adobe Photoshop and cut it out with one of my Nesties. I added glossy accents to the flowers to make them stand out. I used papers from my stash and added ribbon, prima flowers, a few pearls, a butterfly that I cut out with one of my punches and a sentiment. You can purchase this image and many others at my store! I hope you like it...

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

This is beautiful! Love how much shading and contrast you get with your software. Love these colors together too. Thanks for the birthday wishes today.

Sandra DeFalco said...

This came out really gorgeous Pattie! I love all of the pink tones, and that gingham checked paper! Of course your digital coloring is always the best!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Rhonda Miller said...

This is beautiful.

Glenda Atkins said...

So very pretty Patti, wow love the pink and white colours and the fabulous clogs, great work!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is fantastic Pattie!

Charlene said...

I just love what you did with this image Pattie. The beautiful shade of pink for the tulips and the pink gingham dp really make those wonderful wooden shoes stand out.

Hugs ~ Charlene