Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Tic Tac Toe Color Challenge


Tic Tac Toe Colors

Hello... I have a new card and this is for The Dutch Dare Card Challenge. This will be my last DT Inspiration for DDCC and I feel sad about my decision but I have other responsibilities right now.
The theme this week is a Color Challenge and you will find the colors below. We had to choose 3 colors and use the Tic Tac Toe theme. I used one of my images at Pattie's Creations Digital Stamps called "Parrot on Branch". You can purchase this image by clicking on the name. I colored my image using Photoshop and converted it to an oil painting. I added some feathers, some gems, ribbon and lace. What do you think?

3 comments:

fairysparkle said...

Pattie i love your parrott its beautiful x

Glenda Atkins said...

Pattie I think it's beautifully done! Love the corner embellishment too!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie - this parrot image looks great as an oil! Those feathers go perfectly with the image too!
♥ your sister - Sandi