Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012


Hi everyone... I have a new creation and this one is for my very own challenge at "Pattie's Creations Design Challenge". I decided to join in the fun and create something for our theme which is "Father's Day or for a Guy". Since our lovely Liz is fighting for her life and is undergoing medical treatment, I will be filling in for her until she is well. Please see the post above about Liz and her fight for life!
I used one of my images "Dad's Necktie", which you can have as a FREEBIE at my challenge. You can also go to my store HERE and purchase images. My prices are really reasonable! 
I colored it using Photoshop and used papers from my stash. I added some swirls and a few gems to complete my card. I hope you like it!
Come on over and join in the fun at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!!!

5 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Perfect card for a guy. Love your paper choices.

Sandra DeFalco said...

I like that DP, what's it called, houndstooth? Maybe it's just tweed, just guessing. This is a great card for a Dad or a significant other too!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous man card Patti, adorable tie image and coloured so beautifully.
glendaxx

Rosanne said...

Cute card!

Charlene said...

This is one tie that a man will enjoy getting! Love this card Pattie...I think my dad had a tie those exact colours when I was growing up lol. Your houndstooth paper and that wonderful swirl are the perfect backdrop for it.