Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #4

Hello everyone, I have a few new creations for you and these are for the Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #4. If you are not a member of CDAC then please stop by and join. We have so many talented artists and wonderful crafters there and I must say we have a lot of fun!
My first card was created using an image from Sew Many Cards Digital Stamps and my very own Pumpkin Template. What a cute little Halloween Bear and his pumpkin filled with candy. I colored the image using Adobe Fireworks and added a sentiment, glitter, glossy accents and a cute little flying bat to add to my creation.

My second card is a cute kitty and pumpkin created by Design2Delight Digital Stamps. I used papers from my stash and I colored the image using Adobe Fireworks and Copic Markers. I added some glitter, candy corn ribbon, gems and my very own Trick or Treat Bag using my own template. I love creating templates...



My third card was created using papers from my stash and a pretty image by Daisey Doodles. I used Adobe Photoshop and Fireworks to achieve the colors. I created my very own fold for this card and it is similar to a Tri Fold Card. I added a Prima Flower, thin gold ribbon, a few gems and a sentiment inside to complete my creation. This third card is also for my Inspiration Creation for Dutch Dare Card Challenge. I hope you like it...

6 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

These are soo cute.

Darlene said...

WOW you've certainly been busy Pattie! These are AWESOME! Thanks for joining us again in Round #4 for more fun in the progressive challenge at CDAC!

Darlene
CDAC Board

Sandra DeFalco said...

I left a comment, but stupid Blogger had another screen, and it didn't get posted because I closed that screen, grrrrr!
Anyway, I love them all!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Tracy *SBA* said...

All your cards are amazing!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wowwww, this post is full of awesome!

Mestesugarul said...

Nice cards!