Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Vintage Look

Hello everyone... I have a new creation that I made for my DT inspiration at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. We had an inspiration photo to follow and this is what I came up with. The papers are from my stash. The image is one of my new ones that I drew called "Vintage Mannequin With Hat". If you would like to purchase this image or others that I draw just click on this link.
I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks. I cut my image out with one of my Nesties and cut a contrasting piece with the larger Nestie. I added some flowers, pearls, a ribbon, glitter and a stick pin that I made. I made the larger flower out of some of my cardstock. What do you think?
I am entering this creation to the following challenges:

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie - Your image looks great colored, and I love the colors on the card and all of the flowers you used!
♥ your sister - Sandi

THERESA said...

I really love what you have made here, stunning image, great coloring and the flowers are gorjuss, i like, i like !!!
lotsa luv

Linda said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love it!! I had to start me a NEW blog and hope you will pop on over and follow.. Hugs, Linda
http://lindabscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!!! I just love those pink and green color combination.. Those flowers are looking beautiful.. I love those paper and layouts.. Thanks for this great post.
joomla outsource

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Ooooh! I'm so glad I get to leave you a comment, this card is art in every way! I just love the image!
Thanks for sharing at Diva's by Design for the floral challenge and good luck!
HUGS
Tammy Louise
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! the pink and green combo is absolutely stunning! Love the flowers and blooms , it's just right for the image!
Thank you for sharing at Papercrafting journey!
zahreen
xxx