Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Beginnings!!!


Hello and Happy New Year to everyone!!! I have my very first creation for the year 2011 and this one is for "The Dutch Dare Card Challenge". I used papers from my stash and one of my images called "Baby Mine". You can find this image and many more at my store "Pattie's Creations". I started out with white cardstock and added a piece of turquois paper that I embossed in my Cuttlebug. I colored my image with my Copics and cut it out with one of my Nesties. The sentiment is one of my dies also. I added ribbon, glitter flowers and 2 baby safety pins that I found in my stash of buttons. What do you think?

4 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie - I love this! Wow, copics used instead of digital coloring, looks great! Such a cute image of yours.
♥ your sister - Sandi

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh Pattie, what a sweet card. I just love it. TFS.
Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Cute!

Lynn said...

Hi Pattie, I've just had a wander through your wonderful blog and was amazed at all your beautiful creations..I will be back for more visits :)
huggs
Lynn xx