Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fall Fairy

Hello everyone... I have a new creation today and I am using an image made by Jen Leeflang for Digistamps 4 Joy. The image is called Fall Fairy and I colored it using Adobe Fireworks and Copic markers. I love combining the two colouring mediums. My base cardstock is called Shimmer Brown and my next layer is from DCWV called "The Mariposa Stack". This Matstack has some really pretty sheets and this one has butterflies and an embossed sentiment box. I scanned the sheet and then I added a sentiment using Adobe Photoshop. I then cut out around the sentiment and used the paper piecing method. I also love fooling around with my scanner and Adobe software. I added some glitter to my image and 4 contrasting gems to the corners of my card. What do you think?
I am entering it to the following challenges:

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Pattie.
luv
debby

Ann Whitfield said...

Absolutely beautiful Pattie. You have plenty of company for your love of copics but you're the first we've had for adobe fireworks! I have CS3 but had to google to find out about fireworks so you have educated me today too! I'm so glad you decided to join us at Crafty Ann's :D
Ann x

Fiona said...

this is beautiful..never seen an image like this before...beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Fi

Nancy said...

Wow...that is a wonderful image, and your design is amazing!! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time and hope to see you again.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Stunning is putting it mildly!! This is gorgeous, I love all the effects from your program.

Love ♥ your sister
Sandi

Alica said...

oh wow! amazing image and great coloring!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Lavender and old lace said...

wow this is beautiful Pattie,just beautiful love Dorothy

Claire said...

Stunning card Pattie, love the shimmeryness of it all (is that a word lol)Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's and good luck
Claire xx

Danni said...

What a truly beautiful image and a gorgeous card! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

LindaS said...

Amazing card - and coloring - I especially love the sentiment with the text behind and the flower. WTG.

Julie said...

Beautiful card. Such a cool image. Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the sentiment.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
Hugs, Vanja

Stef H said...

oh my goodness! is this gorgeous!

hugs :)