Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Spread Your Wings And Fly...


Hello everyone... I have a new creation and this one is for the following challenges:
I got very creative with this one. First I took a piece of canvas and used acrylic paints for the background. To create my Vintage images I used brushes that I downloaded here to use in Photoshop. I printed the images out and cut them to give my painting a layered look. I created my sentiment that way also. I made a picture frame using foam board and Photoshop. Again I used some decorative brushes to create my scroll corners. To complete my creation I used wide matching color organza ribbon to hang my painting on the wall.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully sweet and beautifully done! Thanks for playing the Gingersnap Creations 3D Challenge!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Pattie,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

raindropecho said...

This is just lovely! What a wonderful vintage feel with a great sentiment to go along with it. Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week and hope to see you back again :)

- Ann V.

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow this is stunning! Looking at the image of the girl, I would swear that is Shirley Temple!

Love - Sandi

Lavender and old lace said...

I love this card Pattie the sentement is lovely in fact I adore the whole thing,hope you are ok? love Dorothy

Cheryl said...

Very pretty & creative! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Ann English said...

This is so gorgeous! Thank you for joining us this week for Sentimental Sundays.

wwilloww said...

I was just looking at the snippets of the 3-D challenge entries and yours caught my eye, so I thought I would take a look at it full-size. It is just beautiful Pattie!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful project, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

Neet said...

This is so pretty - a lovely calm, peaceful piece of artwork.