Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My Notes...



Hello everyone... Today I have a new creations for you and this one is for the following challenges:
Sweet Pea Stamps Challenge ... Theme is "Anything Goes".
SP Color Combo Challenge ... Theme is a Color Combo.
Flutter By Wednesday Challenge ... Theme is "Open Challenge".
Simon Says Challenge ... Theme is "Going Dotty".

I used a blank notebook that I bought at Michaels as my base and papers from my stash. The image is from Sweet Pea Stamps by Ching-chou kuik called Fly Butterfly. I stamped the image and then saved it as a digital image. I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks CS4 and added some glitter. I cut out a butterfly from my Mariposa Matstack by DCWV. I used dotted brown ribbon on two corners and added a sentiment and dots. I think this will make a nice gift for one of my friends.

17 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
A gorgeous notebook,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sarah A said...

Hi Pattie

Wow this is stunning, I would love a note book like this for my desk at work! You have inspired me to make one!

Thanks for saring it with us at Sweet Pea stampers.

Sarah x

Michelle said...

Oh how beautiful!! What an awesome notebook! Thank you for joining us at FBW this week - gorgeous creation :)

Danni said...

Wow! What a gorgeous creation! Truly stunning! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Pattie - this is just GORGEOUS! I love these color combinations, very pretty.
I see you've got your new background working, I like it and the new header too!
Love - ♥ your sister Sandi

Heather said...

Hi Pattie, What a stunning notebook. Love that beautiful imag, the colours you chose and your embossing are sensational.
So happy you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous book cover, stunning.
luv
Debby

Teri said...

What a fabulous creation hun! Wonderful!
Thank you for playing this week at Sweet Pea Stampers.
Hugs,
Teri x

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is so pretty! I love that butterfly and the brown background!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

this is GORGEOUS!!!
thanks for joining in a SPS!

Powerful Search Engine said...

OOOH this is so scrumptious I love the colour combo it is fantastic. She looks so beautiful. I love this image the more I see it and at first I really did not go for her. Thanks for sharing with us Pattie at SPS hugs Pascale

Michelle VP said...

What a beautiful gift! I love how you colored your fairy. :) Thanks for getting inky with us at Flutterby Wednesday. :)

Linda said...

Wonderful project! I love your coloring and the image. Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week.

Milnie said...

gorgeous notebook Pattie, it is wonderfull!

Debbie said...

This is gorgeous - I love altering notebooks and this is truly inspirational.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

what a fabulous Notebook... I so love this. And you're coloring is stunning.
xxx

Leanne said...

WOW this notebook is absolutely stunning!!

Thank you for joining in with my magnolia candy - good luck!

Leanne
xx