Pages

Friday, February 2, 2018

Challenge 143 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Hello everyone!
Our new challenge started over at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge and the theme is "Love Is In The Air"
Come on over and join in the fun.
Here is my creation...

I used my image called "Whale Love" You can purchase it at my Etsy Store HERE...

I colored my image using Photoshop and added some glitter to it. I created my own plaid paper in Photoshop too. I also created my sentiment and added a prima flower. I hope you like it!!! Please leave me some comments.

3 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Aww, this one is so cute! Love it! ♥♥♥
♥ your sister Sandi

Pattie G said...

Thanks Sandi, We miss you on our Design team...

hugs
our sister Pattie

Shylaashree said...

cute duckie and a beautiful card Pattie