Pages

Friday, November 3, 2017

Challenge #140 at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge

Hello everyone... I am finally back creating along with my Design Team at "Pattie's Creations Design Challenge".

Here is my creation for our latest challenge that starts today. The theme for November is "Birthdays"... I made a card for my daughter-in-law, Sue. I used two of my images that you can buy at my Etsy Store, "Diva Purse Trio Animal Prints" and "Diva Pump Trio"

Front

Inside

 I colored my images in Photoshop and since I used my Diva Purse Trio Animal Prints image, I decided to add animal prints to my Diva Pumps as well. I would love to have this ensemble in my closet,  How about you?

Come on over to see what the Design Team has made for this month and also for a FREEBIE for November.
I would love if you would leave some comments for me.

Hugs

No comments: