Monday, October 1, 2012

CDAC Progressive Challenge # 21


Hello everyone... I have my new entry for Crafter's Digital Art Center Progressive Challenge #21. Isn't this little Piggy adorable? The image was given to us to create a project and it is from "Doodle Pantry". If you are not a member of CDAC  you can join by CLICKING HERE...
I colored the image using Adobe Photoshop and I used papers from my stash. I added a cute gingham bow to his tail, a punched out fence, ribbon, a sentiment and a few dew drops. I hope you like it!

6 comments:

Sandi said...

I love the gingham bow on his tail, too cute!! Great coloring as usual, cute little pose on this piggy!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Pat (mspfd) said...

How stinkin' cute! Precious DP image. Love how you colored the image, fabulous layout and the little bow is such a fun touch.

Jana said...

Definantly adorable!

Tahi said...

OMG I'm in love!!!! He's so adorable I love how you colored him... TFS

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous colouring on the pig and love the background papers and design!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

Love the coloring! The gingham ribbon on his tail is just too cute!