Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Seasons Greetings Barn

Hello again... I have another creation for the CDAC Progressive Challenge #6. You can see all my other entries by scrolling down. Become a member of Crafter's Digital Art center by clicking HERE.
I used one of the Freebie images from the Challenge by Ginger Loft Digis. I used papers from my stash and also from DCWV. I distressed the brown paper and I colored the image of the barn landscape using Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop. I love to combine both of these software programs to achieve a certain look. I added some Christmas tree ribbon, Glossy Accents, snow flake stickies and a sentiment.

6 comments:

Sandra DeFalco said...

Wow Pattie! You took a plain image and made it spectacular! The embossed frame really works well to highlight the card, just gorgeous!
♥ your sister - Sandi

Pattie G said...

Thanks Sandi

Love
your sister
Pattie

Anonymous said...

Oh Pattie I love that this is embossed! Love the layers and the tree accent ribbon really sets this up beautifully.
Hugs,
JoyceAnn

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the rustic look of this, well done!!!

Tami said...

Love how you made that night sky. Great job with my little digi:)

chrissy xx said...

Hi Pattie
I'm here again! Thank you sooo much for my win. I've been shopping too could I please have Strawberries in a basket and Fishermans delight. I tried the link of the blog again but still can't get through.
Chrissyxx
Thank you again for my win.