Close Up of Cracked Glass Look
Hello everyone... I have a new creation and for this one I used the Cracked glass Technique. The image is one of my newest called "Morning Glory Vine" and you can purchase it at my store. I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks and then I used Crackle Accents to give it that cracked glass look. This is my DT inspiration for the challenge at Dutch Dare Card Challenge. There is a tutorial on how to create a cracked glass look at DDCC.
The papers are from my stash and I added some ribbon, punched photo corners, a butterfly and a sentiment to complete my creation. I hope you like it.
I am entering it in to the following Challenges:
- Flutterby Wednesday ... Theme is to use a butterfly, fairy or angel.
- A Spoonful of Sugar ... "Let's Celebrate"
- Incy Wincy Designs ... "Bright and Bold"
- Cupcake Craft Challenge ..."Lots of Layers"
- Gingersnap Creations ... "Copper, Ginger or Rust"
- Crafty Calendar Challenge ... "April Showers bring May Flowers"
- Critter Challenge ... "Punches and or Dies" Use two.