Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAISIES



Hello again... Today I have a new creation and this one is for the following challenge.
I used different papers from my stash and the image is one of mine called "Watering Can With Daisies". You can purchase it at my Etsy Store Here. I colored my image with Adobe Fireworks and cut it out with one of my Nesties. I cut out another scallop circle and placed it behind the image. I took polka dot paper and used one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders with flowers. I then used one of my Martha Stewart border punches with butterflies. A sentiment, a recycled piece of turquois ribbon, 3 flowers and glitter completed my creation.

10 comments:

Michele Spera said...

Love the polka dots on this card! really cute with the butterfly border too! love it:-) Thank you for joining us at C4E this week
XMichele S.

carol said...

Hello....super card for our challenge at craftycatz, thanks for joining us, x carol

pinky said...

Beautiful card, your image is coloured beautifully. Thanks for playing along at C4E polka dot challenge this week.
Pinky

Mummylade said...

really lovely! Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

having a {me} day said...

Fabulous watering can image. Thanks for joining us at c4e. keeley

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Patti, I am a great fan of butterflies and love to see them on cards.

I have a blog award for you on my site, if you are interested , please come and pick it up (only if you want to). It's the Liebster Blog award.

Happy Crafting
Glenda

Fleur said...

A real pretty card
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

michele said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

LindaS said...

Love how the background color highlights the image.

Sandra DeFalco said...

How did I miss this one? This is gorgeous!!
Did you post it in CDAC group, I don't remember it.
♥ Sandi