- Crafters Digital Art Center ... Color challenge theme cdaccc6. Use their image.
- Cute Card Thursday ... Theme is Tweet & Flutter. Use a bird or butterfly somewhere on your creation.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Posted by Pattie G at 9:49 PM
Pattie's Creations Design Challenge blog. The first challenge will start on October 8th CST. My new Design Team is getting ready to show off their talents so take a look to see who the members are. We are going to have so much fun so I hope you all will join us.
Posted by Pattie G at 5:27 PM
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
- Scrap Creations Challenge ... Theme is "Gotta Go Digi"
- Diecut Dreams Challenge ... Theme is "Sweet Little Girl"
- Paper Cutz Challenge ... Must use Tags
- Crafty Calendar Challenge ... Theme is "Blue & Flowers"
- My Time To Craft Challenge ... Theme is "Jeweled"
Posted by Pattie G at 10:36 AM
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
- Gingersnap Creations ... Chestnut Theme Challenge/Ancient Times
Posted by Pattie G at 3:12 PM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
Here is my Scene before Coloring it..
Here is Witch Pattieboop
Witch Pattieboop, Allie with Pumpkin, a Haunted House image and various Photoshop brushes. It is amazing what you can create! I started by creating a new project and added my own images along with some brush images. I added many flying bats, skulls hanging from trees, trees, a grim reaper, bones, a spider in a web and a picket fench that I made using bones. I also added a stone walkway, ribbon and a sentiment. Once my scene was done I opened it up in Adobe Fireworks and colored it. Let me know what you think by leaving me a comment or two...
Here are the challenges that I am entering it to:
Posted by Pattie G at 12:58 PM
Saturday, September 11, 2010
- Michelle Perkett Studio Challenge ... Theme is to use Stitching, real or faux.
- Tuesday Throwdown Challenge ... Theme is Celebrate Fall.
- Crafty Creations Challenge ... Theme is Transportation.
- Shelly's Images Challenge ... Theme is Make a Scene.
- Crafty Catz Challenge ... Theme is Paper Piecing.
- Make It Crafty ... Theme is to Create a Scene.
Posted by Pattie G at 12:48 PM
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Etsy Store and also my group on CDAC. I am happy to say that I am now on the Design Team for Dutch Dare Card Challenges and this is my first creation on their team. The theme is to make a Back to School Bookmark. I colored the image using Adobe Fireworks and used papers from my stash. I added this very familiar sentiment from a song that we all remember. A little ribbon completed my bookmark.
Posted by Pattie G at 2:00 AM