Close Up Showing My Image
Hello and welcome to my creations... I have a new card and this one is for the following challenges and their themes:
- Digital Tuesday Challenge ... "Let It Snow"
- A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge ... "Anything Goes"
- Crafty Creations Challenge ... "Christmas Is Coming"
- Fresh Brewed Challenge ... "Winter Christmas"
- Cute Card Thursday ... "A Blast From the Past" Challenge #31 Snowflakes
- Crafty Purple Frog ... "Flowers"
- Crafty Catz Challenge ... "Winter"
Well to start off I used papers from my stash. The image is one of mine that I created for Pattie's Creations Digital Images called "Cardinal on Branch with Snow". Please go to my store and check out my latest images. I colored my image with my Copics and added Glossy Accents and some crystal glitter to the snow on the branches. I love the way the glitter looks when sprinkled over the Glossy Accents. I decided to add the Glossy Accents over the entire cardinal image and I must say I love it! I cut out my image and rounded the corners. I then added some pale blue spritz that I created using water, paint and glitter. I distressed my burgundy paper and added a ribbon. I then added a sentiment that I have in my store and a few poinsetta flowers, a brad and branches that I punched out on white glitter catdstock. What do you think?