Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer Be Inspired







Hello everyone... I have another creation and this one is for "There's Magic In The Air Challenge". This is my last week being the Guest Designer for Nina and the theme is Summer Be Inspired. Kim gave us an inspiration piece shown below. I decided to use acetate for this creation and made a gate card. I used Nina's image called "Shelly garden friends". I used papers from my stash and colored the image using Adobe fireworks CS4. I drew the fence sections, colored them and cut them out. I added a few butterflies using two stamps and white opaque ink. To finish my creation I added a ribbon to one side.

Kim's Inspiration Piece

4 comments:

STAMPING SAM said...

What a gorgeous creation! Love the acetate front and the gate is terrific! Awesome, awesome lady! Have a great last day of the Memorial Holiday and thanks for sharing!

Sandra DeFalco said...

How cute is that! An amazing find with the acetate. Love your coloring too.
Love ~ Sandi

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is super sweet! Love the gate... so creative!

Nilla said...

You really did a fantastic job! Love it! Hugs Nilla