Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy Birthday to Ewe!!!

Hello everyone... Today I have a creation and this one if for There's Magic In The Air Challenge. The theme is a color combo to use blue, green and white. This cute image was provided by Nina at TMITA. I decided to recycle a gift purse that I had. I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks and then cut it out with one of my Nestabilities dies. I forgot to take a photo of the box before but there was a big cupcake where my image is now. I used my Color box chalks around the edges. I added some green ribbon for the handle and some glitter for sparkle. I love recycling things and now this one is ready to give to someone else.

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now that is awesome! Great recycle job! So adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TMITA/PCC!

Danielle said...

What a fab purse you've recycled here Pattie! The image is darling and I love the cloudy background you've achieved! Beautiful!
Hugs, Danielle

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Pattie
This is gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx

Nina said...

Pattie, soooo cute! love that you re-use, love when that happens!! Love the pp here and the sky behind your image is soo fab and looks wonderful. This just feels so happy. I am sure the receiver will just love it! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week over at TMITA/PCC! Hope to see you next week!
Nina
TMITA Blog
(free digital images)
Paper Cupcakes-Stamps

Seongsook Duncan said...

What a great idea! Your coloring is very nice. Thanks for sharing.

A Consuming Passion said...

What a great purse Pattie - I'm all for recycled makes too and find it really hard to throw certain things away LOL!! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Kim Mc said...

Absolutely adorable creation, Pattie! Thanks for playing with us this week at TMITA/PCC and I hope you can make it back next week too!

Aloha, Kim
TMITA/PCC Design Team member
Check out the free weekly digi!

craftieodmae said...

This is Fantastic ! Thanks for joining us at TMITA/PCC this week and good luck! Hugs, Olga

Nilla said...

Fabulous work!! Thanks for playing with us at TMITA/PCC! Hugs Nilla

Sandra DeFalco said...

Just adorable! Great shades of green, and the 'ewe' is so cute!

Rhonda Miller said...

Pattie, this is soo cute. TFS.