Hello again... I finished another creation and this one is for a few challenges.
1. Just Us Girls Challenge ... provided the sketch
2. Stampin For The Weekend Challenge ... Theme is new beginnings
3. Cupcake Craft Challenge ... Theme is a baby card
4. The Sophisti-cat Challenge ... Theme is to use fancy borders
5. Cute Card Thursday Challenge ... Theme is something new
6. Papertake Weekly Challenge ... Theme is new beginnings
I used papers from different stashes and my image is from Peachy Keen Stamps. I used my Martha Stewart flower lace border punch and added some blue ribbon. My flower is from Spare Parts and I added a tiny gingham bow with a charm that says baby. I also added a little sticker as my sentiment that says cutie pie. To finish my card I added some stickles glitter glue and a few flower gems.