Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Winter Happy Birthday


Hello everyone, today I have a card and this one is for The Cupcake Craft Challenge and The Colour Create Challenge. The theme for Cupcake Craft is to create a 5" by 5" Birthday card and the colors for Colour Create are pink, burgundy & ivory. I decided to use this cute stamp from Elizabeth Bell and I colored her with my copic markers. I used papers from several of my stacks. I used two of my scalloped Nesties and my polka dot embossing folder with my Cuttlebug machine. I added a few Prima flowers and some cabochon pearls. A happy birthday sentiment, glitter and a bow finished my creation.

15 comments:

Jackie Thomas said...

What a super cute card, I love your colour combination and you have coloured the image perfectly. xo Jackie

Kylie said...

She's just adorable Pattie. Love the colour combo.

Kylie xo

~Tammy~ said...

OMG I love it!!! Seriously the cutest card ever! Gorgeous work! Thanks so much for playing along this week and sharing this beautiful card.

Anonymous said...

Hi Pattie! Beautiful card!! Wanted to let you know that you are a challenge winner at Crafty Creations challenges from two weeks ago. Head on over to contact Mandy!
Smiles,Deena

Cheryl said...

Beautiful and such a pretty colour combo and love that touch of sparkle!!!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Pattie, such a beautiful image and fab colours.
luv
Debby

Danielle said...

How cute is this Pattie - a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured! Makes a perfect winter birthday card!
Hugs, Danielle

LINDA said...

This is just beautiful.. very pretty!!!
Hugs, Linda

AN said...

Korttisi on todella ihana--tykkään valtavasti--kauniisti väritetty--;)

Milnie said...

Beautiful card Pattie, love the pink colors and the glittering on the flowers!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Steph said...

So pretty! Gorgeous colours!

Donna said...

Fantastic card, thanks for joining us at Cupcake last week :) Donna x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Dena said...

Patti! I love your card! Such a cute image and colored so pretty! I hope you enjoyed the colors this week.
Thanks for playing along with Colour Create this week! Hugs, Dena

Deanne said...

Beautiful card Patti! The image is just adorable, and your colouring is just perfect! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create!

xx-Deanne