Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Together




Hello everyone, I have another creation today and this one is for The Peachy Keen Stamp Challenge. I used the sketch from Peachy Keen and also some of their images. I colored my images with my copic markers and added some glitter to them for sparkle. I also cut out my images and used foam sticky pads to attach them to my card to give them some depth. My papers are from various stacks. I used my Martha Stewart scallop punch near the bottom of my card. I added some brown organza ribbon, a green bow, a sentiment and a few gems to complete my creation.

10 comments:

My Creative Time said...

awwh, I love your card! Everything about it is PERFECT, especially the colors you used!! Just Fabulous!
Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen!!
xxx
Emma:)

Kylie said...

This is super cute. I just love the way you've set this card out.The pots look great glittered up ready for their flower to grow. Love it. Good luck in your challenge.
Kylie xo

Miss Giebel said...

oh, your card is so adorable! I love how the flower starts being watered and then grows!! Such a cute idea!! I also love the flower scallops at the bottom!!

Sandra DeFalco said...

This card is starting to 'grow' on me! LOL! The coloring is beautiful, and I just simply love this card.
Well, Sami should be on the plane now, hopefully it will leave on time!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Super CREATIVE, Pattie! I absolutely adore this card! You did a fantastic job on the layout and your coloring is GREAT! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PKS!! Hugs and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
KathyJ

Janice W. said...

I think your card is so creative! Great job with the challenge and great coloring too! Thanks for joining us at PKS!

Milnie said...

lovely card!! I really want to see the sun again after seeing this sunny card!!! I also wanted to wishing you and your lovely family a Happy New Year!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Raven B said...

This is super creative. Wonderful job on the sketch. I'll have to take a jab at it. What a great idea!

Unknown said...

Pattie! This is one brilliant card!
What a clever theme too. Beautifully coloured and presented with that lovely border. Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen.
Hugs Viv xx

Lorie said...

This is one fabulous card, Patti! I love your stamp choices! Very very creative! Thanks for playing along!

Hugs,
Lorie