Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Snow Goddess







Hello everyone, I have a creation that I just finished today and this one is for Michelle Perkette's Challenge and The Allsorts Challenge. We had so much fun with Michelle's blog hop and at the end we were given a sketch to follow. The theme for Allsorts is to use the color purple somewhere on our project. Here is my creation for this challenge. I decided to create an easel card since I had so much fun with my last one. The papers are from my stash and the image is from Michelle called Snow Goddess. I love this image and I used Adobe Fireworks CS4 and my copic markers to color her. My background card stock is a metallic lavender color and I used sand paper to distress the edges. I also used pink glitter card stock for my panels. I added some stickles to my image and several Prima flowers at the bottom of the front section of my card. I also added some tiny white pearls in the center of each flower. On the inside of my easel card I used one of Michelle's sentiments along with some pearls and purple cabochon gems.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Pattie, this is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen you do! Wow! so lovely! I just love the colors and the glitter! So many pretty embellishments, an awesome entry, Pattie! thank you so much for making my snow goddess image come to life!

Michelle:)

Nancy said...

WOW Pattie, this card is stunning:O) Love the pretty snow goddess, and your brilliant colouring of her. I have never tried to make an easel card, but I realy have to , they are fabulous. Beautiful entry.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

LINDA said...

OH Pattie, This is just gorgeous.. Love this image.And you did a fantastic job on the easel card.. I love them..
Hugs, Linda

Sandra DeFalco said...

Absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous colors, and a great sentiment too.

Jean said...

Hi Patti
Your card is so beautiful and I love how you colored her ...I need to try my hand at making an easel card to. Thanks for your comments on my card.
Hugs Jean

Gro said...

Gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week

brenda said...

Hello Pattie

What a wonderful image she looks so ethereal especially in those colours.

Thank you for sharing your card with us at Allsorts.

B x

Rhonda Miller said...

Beautiful card Patti. I love the way you have colored her. TFS.

debb said...

Patti, Such a stunning card- I love the pink and purple. She looks so lovely with all her flowers!