Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rosie




Well, I finished another creation and this one is for the following challenges.
1. Color Dare Challenge... provided the color scheme
2. Crafty Creations Challenge... lace and distressing
3. Cute Card Thursday...theme is swirly girly
I chose an image from Michelle Perkette's Studio called Rosie. I colored my image using Adobe Fireworks CS4. I love the affects I get using this software. The sentiment is part of the digital image. I added a few very tiny pearls on her shoes, waist and hair and some glitter glue to her wings and dress. I distressed my paper and added some contrasting glitter to the edges. I used a piece of cotton lace and two silk flowers with a butterfly brad in the center. A few contrasting gems and my creation was complete. What do you think?

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Pattie!!

I love your Rosie card! OMG! So beautiful!! Just love the colors of her dress! So lovely!:)

Michelle :)

Saskia said...

Thanks for taking part at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely card!

Saskia :)

Sandra DeFalco said...

Nice touch with the butterfly on the flower. Pretty image, her dress reminds me of Cinderella's coach. The glitter glue on her wings is a nice finishing touch. Love - your sister - Sandi

Lori said...

WOW! Gorgeous card Pattie! I love the image and how you used the colors. The lacy border and flower are perfect finishing touches! Great job again with the Color Dare colors.Always fun to have you playing along!
Lori

Mandy said...

what a beautiful card! a little beauty!

thank you so much for joining us at crafty creations!

hugs mandyxx

Claire Phillips said...

What a beautiful card - lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations with our lace and Distressing challenge! Cheers Claire x

peggy said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations !!!

Peggy

Unknown said...

WOW! This is sooo pretty! Thanks for playing along in the color dare!